Materials used for EN 149 : 2001 + A1 2009 standard FFP2 grade face mask: Materials used shall be suitable to withstand handling and wear over the period for which the FFP2 grade face mask is designed to be used. Any material from the filter media released by the air flow through the filter shall not constitute a hazard or nuisance for the wearer.
If the FFP2 grade face mask is designed to be re-usable, the materials used shall withstand the cleaning and disinfecting agents and procedures to be specified by the manufacturer.
|Standard||Grade||Applicable to non-oil
|Applicable to oil
|Non - oil particulate
|Oil particle test||Leak rate||Inspiratory
|EN 149:2009||FFP2||yes||yes(within 8 hours)||≥94%||≥94%||<8%||≤70Pa
The penatration of the filter of the FFP2 grade face mask shall meet below requirements:
|Classification||Sodium chloride test 95 l/min||Paraffin oil test 95 l/min|
Total inward leakage: For FFP2 grade face masks fitted in accordance with the manufacturer's information, at least 46 out of the 50 individual exercise results (i.e. 10 subjects x 5 exercises) for total inward leakage shall be not greater than: 11% for FFP2. In addition, at least 8 out of the 10 individual wearer arithmetic means for the total inward leakage shall be not greater than 8% for FFP2.
Exhalation valve: A FFP2 grade face mask may have one or more exhalation valve(s), which shall function correctly in all orientations. If an exhalation valve is provided it shall be protected against or be resistant to dirt and mechanical damage and may be shrouded or may include any other device that may be necessary for the FFP2 grade face mask. Exhalation valve(s), if fitted, shall continue to operate correctly after a continuous exhalation flow of 300 l/min over a period of 30 s. When the exhalation valve housing is attached to the faceblank, it shall withstand axially a tensile force of 10 N applied for 10 s.
1. Effectively protect you from virus. It is not recommended for patients with cardiovascular disease due to its high tightness.
2. With a concealed plastic nose built in hidden cartilage bridge, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
3. The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors.
4. Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears. high-quality fabric to reduce skin irritation.
5. Folding thinsection, lightweight and easy to wear.